Fort Lauderdale, FL – Symplast, the only mobile-first EHR/Practice Management platform that empowers plastic surgeons and patients, announced that it has completed Surescripts certification through DoseSpot and now offers robust mobile e-Prescription from the Symplast iOS app.
“As the only mobile-first, comprehensive platform for cash-primary plastic surgery, the ability to integrate with an app-friendly vendor like DoseSpot was a perfect fit,” said Facundo Formica, CEO/CTO, Symplast. “This mobile e-Prescription reinforces the paradigm shift Symplast continues to pioneer in aesthetics, addressing existing industry pain points through groundbreaking mobile technology.”
Through this partnership with DoseSpot, Symplast users are equipped to:
- Safely and efficiently send prescriptions electronically to more than 65,000 pharmacies
- Automatically check for dangerous drug-drug and drug-allergy interactions
- Aggregate prescription history data from community pharmacies in addition to patient medication claims history from payers and pharmacy benefit managers
- Request information on patient insurance eligibility and formulary at the time of prescribing
- Prescribe Schedule II narcotics and receive a unique token
- Save ‘Favorite’ prescription line items for future use
Mobile e-Prescription is now available for all Symplast users.