Fort Lauderdale, FL – Symplast, the #1 mobile EHR/Practice Management software for plastic surgery and medical spas that delivers a HIPAA-secure cloud platform to more than 3,500 aesthetic users across the U.S., will attend the 2020 Miami Cosmetic Surgery show (MCS), February 20-22, 2020 in Miami Beach, Florida. Meeting attendees will have the opportunity to experience first-hand the various breakthroughs that Symplast has pioneered in aesthetics, including an artificially intelligent room manager that controls the waiting room TV; a machine-learning voice assistant similar to Alexa; multimedia documentation charting; and more. Symplast will be exhibiting at Booth #621 of the Miami Cosmetic Show meeting at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
As the buying habits of patients continues to evolve, more and more plastic surgeons are seeking a modern EHR suite that will automate their workflows and augment the patient experience for today’s digital consumer. Symplast boasts a complete, end-to-end cloud platform that optimizes the aesthetic patient lifecycle from start to finish. MCS show attendees will have the opportunity to visit Symplast at Booth #621 to learn how to:
- Increase consultation conversion rates by securely sharing marketing and FAQ videos to the Patient App.
- Streamline clinical charting by leveraging the voice dictation, image editing and drawing, video and mp3 audio capabilities within Symplast’s EHR notes.
- Identify and monitor performance KPIs within the revamped Symplast Financial Intelligence module.
- Increase marketing upsell/cross-sell opportunities via the exciting new Waiting Room TV marketing app as well as the ability to send promotions directly to the Patient App.
- Automate front desk workflows with online scheduling, lead tracking, digital intake, and automated appointment reminders.
Miami Cosmetic Surgery will feature dynamic lectures delivered by prominent core experts at the forefront of the industry. These include the fields of Facial Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Oculoplastic Surgery and more. The 1,000+ show attendees will be able to experience the Symplast ecosystem live and in person.
Symplast SVP, Marketing Ronald Khadaran explained the strategy behind the company’s aggressive event schedule: “There’s no question that society meetings played a significant role in our tremendous growth last year. Our Executive team made the strategic decision that we would be very aggressive not only in how many events we exhibited at, but also in our level of participation and sponsorship for each event. That strategy has proven to be very effective. That’s why we’ve taken it to the next level for 2020. We’re averaging 2-3 events per month now, in addition to the ASAPS Alliance Partnership and AmSpa Platinum Vendor sponsorships we have begun. It’s very exciting to see how much momentum we have generated within the marketplace already; and we’re just midway through the second month of the new decade!”
For more information about why so many aesthetic practices are switching to Symplast, or to schedule a live product demo during one the Miami Cosmetic Surgery meeting February 20-22, please visit Symplast Booth #621 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.