The Better Your Patient Workflow, The Better Your Customer Experience
Presenting during ASPS The Meeting, the Symplast team reviewed what today’s aesthetic patient expects – from before they make an appointment, to after they’ve checked out – and how our solutions can help you exceed those expectations.
During the demonstration portion, (see the video insert), patient empowerment was highlighted through the Symplast Patient Mobile App, which provides providers/patients with a 2-way, HIPAA-compliant messaging channel in order to:
• Send and receive messages (without providing a personal phone number)
• Share before/after photos
• Provide virtual consultations and follow-ups
• Send documents, instructions, and forms
• Manage purchases – packages, invoices, gift cards, etc
• Provide promotions and loyalty offers
Have A Question?
More Symplast Educational Webinars
Taking advantage of technology, you can inform, educate, console, and counsel. You can let patients know they are making the right decisions to come to you for care. The most effective way to do these things is with video. Whether you are reluctant, just starting, or a seasoned pro, this three-part webinar will offer practical tips you can immediately use to gain a measure of control amidst a sea of uncertainty.
Stay Open and Serve Your Patients During COVID-19 Pandemic From Anywhere in The World. As aesthetic businesses across the nation close the doors to their physical locations, a group of forward-thinking plastic surgeons are adapting to the new landscape and leveraging telehealth to proactively maintain remote touchpoints with their patients. Avoid the costly mistake of shutting down your entire business, or relegating all inbound sales inquiries to an outsourced call center.
• 5 Ways to Automate Patient Communication
• The benefit of all of these features
• Tips and lessons learned along the way
• How to define “success” or “failure” for every new digital venture