Change Well: How To Make The Most Out of Video
Video is vitally important – because it’s the best medium to deliver a sense of human-to-human contact – Presence. As healthcare shifts more toward telemedicine, the ability to present via video will become essential.
In this session you’ll learn:
• How to overcome barriers to using video
• How to look and sound good on camera
• What equipment you’ll need
• How to create video cost-effectively
• Simple editing techniques
WEBINAR SERIES: MASTERING VIDEO TO GROW YOUR PRESENCE & YOUR PRACTICE
If we’ve learned one thing from the last few months, it’s that effective digital communication is essential for keeping our presence alive in the minds and hearts of prospects and patients. Taking advantage of technology, you can inform, educate, console, and counsel. You can let patients know they are making the right decisions to come to you for care. The most effective way to do these things is with video. Whether you are reluctant, just starting, or a seasoned pro, this three-part webinar will offer practical tips you can immediately use to gain a measure of control amidst a sea of uncertainty. We will cover:
• The key elements of your digital communications strategy
• How to use video to maintain & enhance presence
• The key elements of effective video messaging
• What practitioners are doing that seems to be working
• How to set up systems to produce & distribute your own high quality, relevant videos
Have A Question?
More Symplast Educational Webinars
Building on the traits that patients want from their healthcare practitioners, we’ll provide a structure to communicate during the crisis.
Learn what ransomware is and what it means to get hacked. Find out what the most common ways practices fall victim to ransomware and how you can protect yourself, your staff and your practice in the future.