Change Well: How to Get Your Video Out There
In this last webinar, we’ll go over what to do with your video to make certain it gets viewed not just by current patients, but by prospects as well. We’ll help you create a system for distributing your content. You’ll also learn:
• How to make certain your message is on target
• How to create an educational video series
• How to switch your marketing strategy from “promotion” to “attraction”
• How to use video in social media
• How to use video to build your brand
WEBINAR SERIES: MASTERING VIDEO TO GROW YOUR PRESENCE & YOUR PRACTICE
If we’ve learned one thing from the last few months, it’s that effective digital communication is essential for keeping our presence alive in the minds and hearts of prospects and patients. Taking advantage of technology, you can inform, educate, console, and counsel. You can let patients know they are making the right decisions to come to you for care. The most effective way to do these things is with video. Whether you are reluctant, just starting, or a seasoned pro, this three-part webinar will offer practical tips you can immediately use to gain a measure of control amidst a sea of uncertainty. We will cover:
• The key elements of your digital communications strategy
• How to use video to maintain & enhance presence
• The key elements of effective video messaging
• What practitioners are doing that seems to be working
• How to set up systems to produce & distribute your own high quality, relevant videos
Have A Question?
More Symplast Educational Webinars
Building on the traits that patients want from their healthcare practitioners, we’ll provide a structure to communicate during the crisis.
Within the first 30 seconds of an initial phone call, a patient will make the important decision of whether to proceed with your practice or to look elsewhere. We will be reviewing mystery shop calls on this webinar to get a barometer on the experience most practices are providing for new prospective patients.